Filter Fans for electrical panels
A wall-mounted or roof-mounted fan draws in cold ambient air or exhausts warm air from the electrical panel. They provide simple and economical heat dissipation and offer a compact and efficient solution.
They are recommended if:
- the outside air has a lower temperature value than the inside air (approx. ΔT=10°C)
- a low cooling capacity is required
- little maintenance is required
- the ambient air is not excessively oily or dusty
- outside air and humidity can enter the cabinet